Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been many times to Casa do Valle and it is simply "the best place" where to be.  The location is startling, with a superb view of hills, the castle, in a calm setting, yet near all the sites I wanted to visit.  I love the comfort of the room and the combination of the Portuguese and Scandinavian touch offered by the bicultural couple running the place. I felt at home. I love the little internet house, the swimming pool and the nice corners in the garden to take a rest between visits. And I love all the details and the friendliness. I will definitely come back, and this time I will come in the winter! I bet it's very cozy and I can enjoy the nice weather of Portugal then. Roberta
Casa do Valle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned houses

Chalet Biester - the film set for Johnny Depp's 'Ninth Gate'

Gluten or lactose free? Vegetarian or Vegan? Some choices in Sintra!